Some useful Info..
When travelling to Santorini it is always useful to have certain contact numbers at your reach just in case you might need them for any unforeseen circumstance during your visit to the Island.
Therefor at Santorini Dream Cars we have made a list of all these useful numbers. So if you rent a car in Santorini or are just visiting the Island here is a list of these telephone numbers.
Remember if you are calling from abroad you should know that the country code of Greece is 0030 / +30 and for all domestic calls the corresponding local telephone code for Santorini is 22860.
Santorini Useful Numbers
- First Aid +30 22863 60300
- Health Centre +30 22860 22237
- Pharmacy +30 22860 22700
- Police +30 22860 22649
- Fire Department +30 22860 33199
- Port +30 22860 22239
- Post Office +30 22860 22238
- Airport +30 22860 28400
- Customs Office +30 22860 22230
- Bus Station +30 22860 25404
- Greek Tourism Office +30 22860 27199
Maritime Transportation Numbers
- Hellenic Seaways: +30-210-419-9000
- Blue Star Ferries: +30-210-891-9800
- GA Ferries: +30-210-458-2640
- ANEN Lines: +30-282-102-0345
- NEL: +30-210-411-5015
- ANEK: +30-210-419-7420
- Minoan Lines: +30-210-414-5700
- Superfast Ferries: +30-210-891-9800
- Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport: +30-210-353-0000
The following national numbers can be called when faced with any emergency situation anywhere in Greece and are toll-free and operator independent.
Greece Emergency Numbers
- Fire Department:199
- International Phone Assistance:139
- General Telephone Information:11888
Also please bear in mind went you rent a car in Santorini from us we provide free drop of and pick up anywhere on the Island (Santorini Airport, Santorini Port, and your Hotel) we also provide unlimited Kms, no delay charges and free Theft Insurance. All our cars are in excellent condition and you can pay on arrival.