Drive Safe with our Santorini Car Rental
When you rent a car in Santorini, the first thing you should do is familiarise yourself with your vehicle’s systems and equipment, get to know your car before you drive it and this way you can make sure to concentrate on driving the vehicle when exploring Santorini island. So before you drive off, check the lights, the seat adjustments , the brake system, music system etc. get to know your car!
At Santorini Dream Cars all our vehicles have undergone comprehensive checks to ensure they are roadworthy with excellent road handling thus making sure your safety comes first, however certain issues are just up to the driver thus making sure the extra safety of your holiday trip.
- Be aware of the speed limit. Santorini has very narrow roads and in high season you have to share them with pedestrians, motor bikes and also donkeys, so be prepared to drive even below the speed limit.
- Always wear your seatbelt. If children or babies are travelling with you, ensure their safety too.
- Don’t Drink and Drive. Driving while drunk is dangerous for you and the people around you.
- Park only in permitted parking areas.
- Read the map we will provide you and get directions before you start driving.
- There are random traffic and sobriety checkpoints around Santorini, so please obey by the rules and if you get a ticket you will have to pay it on the spot.
- Always stay cautious and alert to your surroundings.
- Last but not least do not leave your luggage or valuables in your car rental or unattended.
Follow the link for a full a list of all our cars for rent in Santorini and feel free to contact us for any enquiries you may have.
We wish you a pleasant stay and safe driving on the Island.